mercoledì 5 gennaio 2011

Fight MS using a medication as your weapon

How are you fighting MS? MS is not an easy thing, dealing with it is even harder but we should find ways to fight it. Offcourse if you are in a prolungate remission you may not need medication for now unless your medic says so but if the relapses are considerable in number, size and consequences or in all three of them you should continue to fight while there is still something to fight for and pretend the best for you from your doctor and your medication. You should not stop at doing something you should try the best thing for you. In different fases of the MS different medication are indicated for you but together with your doctor you should find the right one for you. Then there are persons that react better to one medication rather than another, you should not get discouraged after the first try. This is not publicity for a medication or another, it is only your doctor that knows what is best for you, if it is Copaxone, Avonex, Rebif, Tysabri or another medication that I am not aware of. I can only say that I tried Copaxone in the past and for two years I was very well but when the situation changed and I went fron one relapse to another in a short period of time my doctor decided that I should not wait anymore and took in consideration other alternatives for me. In this moment I am treated with Tysabri and it is going well, I gained back part of the capacities I had lost with those ugly relapses and what is even better I had no new relapses. I am very grateful to my doctor for not waiting and for doing what was best for me.
If you want you could see what others have tried and how they feel, here I present to you a video made by a girl who fighted like a true warrior. Click on the word video if you want to see it.
Bye and thanks for your attention.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento